Hiking TraIl nearby Cuyapaipe natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpine
, with a population of 14,236 persons, at a distance of 32.730 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.188 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,636 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,825 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,709 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.017 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.200 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.816.