Hiking TraIl nearby Little Basin natural area, in Estados Unidos and Boulder Creek population.
The largest locality in the area is Saratoga
, with a population of 29,926 persons, at a distance of 22.312 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boulder Creek
(4,923 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.747 kilometers.
- Min height: 336 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 426 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 374 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.238 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.531 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.696.