Hiking TraIl nearby Little Basin natural area, in Estados Unidos and Boulder Creek population.
The largest locality in the area is Saratoga
, with a population of 29,926 persons, at a distance of 22.305 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boulder Creek
(4,923 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.888 kilometers.
- Min height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 440 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 304 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.343 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.584 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.265.