Hiking TraIl nearby The Brickyard natural area, in Estados Unidos and Berkeley population.
The largest locality in the area is Oakland
, with a population of 390,724 persons, at a distance of 8.701 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berkeley
(112,580 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.889 kilometers.
- Min height: 336 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 523 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 424 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.860 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.996 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.803.