Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.195 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.267 kilometers.
- Min height: 661 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,596 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,069 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.050 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.320 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.183.