Hiking TraIl nearby NJ Audubon Society Land natural area, in Estados Unidos and Jackson population.
The largest locality in the area is Jackson
, with a population of 54,856 persons, at a distance of 13.433 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.376 kilometers.
- Min height: 13 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 20 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 17 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.729 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.351 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.111.