Hiking TraIl nearby Cajamarca population.
The largest locality in the area is Ibagué
, with a population of 421,685 persons, at a distance of 23.030 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cajamarca
(9,309 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.839 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,578 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 5,212 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 4,190 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 33.191 %.
- Average slope downhill: -72.255 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 258.700.