Hiking TraIl nearby Rincon Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and Vail population.
The largest locality in the area is Tucson
, with a population of 520,116 persons, at a distance of 31.832 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vail
(10,208 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.823 kilometers.
- Min height: 942 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,359 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,425 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.484 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.073 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 80.517.