Hiking TraIl nearby Miller Peak natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sierra Vista Southeast population.
The largest locality in the area is Sierra Vista
, with a population of 43,888 persons, at a distance of 18.098 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sierra Vista Southeast
(14,797 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.557 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,585 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,632 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,926 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.565 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.212 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.159.