Hiking TraIl nearby Ansel Adams natural area, in Estados Unidos and Yosemite Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Mammoth Lakes
, with a population of 8,234 persons, at a distance of 31.631 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Yosemite Valley
(1,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.393 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,037 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,354 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,194 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.881 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.923 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.513.