Hiking TraIl nearby Cedro de Gata natural area, in España and Cadalso population.
The largest locality in the area is Gata
, with a population of 1,788 persons, at a distance of 4.955 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cadalso
(553 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.883 kilometers.
- Min height: 440 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 966 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 674 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.529 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.986 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.419.