Hiking TraIl nearby Cingles de Bertí natural area, in España and Aiguafreda population.
The largest locality in the area is Bigues i Riells
, with a population of 7,175 persons, at a distance of 9.519 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aiguafreda
(2,308 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.260 kilometers.
- Min height: 319 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,041 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 659 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.438 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.788 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.346.