Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 21.562 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.456 kilometers.
- Min height: 880 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,455 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,145 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.315 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.084 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.031.