Hiking TraIl nearby Camels Hump natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bristol population.
The largest locality in the area is Middlebury
, with a population of 6,588 persons, at a distance of 23.038 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bristol
(2,030 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.134 kilometers.
- Min height: 745 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,238 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,054 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.237 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.011 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.177.