Hiking TraIl nearby Valle de Gran Rey natural area, in España and Alajeró population.
The largest locality in the area is Guía de Isora
, with a population of 20,536 persons, at a distance of 59.966 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alajeró
(2,066 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.790 kilometers.
- Min height: 157 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 383 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 243 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.119 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.390 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.773.