Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 2.562 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.526 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,622 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,207 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,892 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.394 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.944 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 83.409.