Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras Subbéticas natural area, in España and Cabra population.
The largest locality in the area is Lucena
, with a population of 42,248 persons, at a distance of 8.168 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabra
(21,352 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.412 kilometers.
- Min height: 549 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 689 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 628 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.967 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.