Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Beas de Segura
, with a population of 5,251 persons, at a distance of 19.211 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.687 kilometers.
- Min height: 907 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,770 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,299 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.831 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.717 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.600.