Hiking TraIl nearby A Limia natural area, in España and Ambía population.
The largest locality in the area is Xinzo de Limia
, with a population of 10,161 persons, at a distance of 17.282 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ambía
(1,885 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.296 kilometers.
- Min height: 449 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 739 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 585 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.351 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.455 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.585.