Hiking TraIl nearby Alaska Maritime natural area, in Estados Unidos and Callander population.
The largest locality in the area is Alexandria
, with a population of 13,079 persons, at a distance of 54.291 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Callander
(2,782 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.444 kilometers.
- Min height: 155 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 332 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 235 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.328 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.428 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.280.