Hiking TraIl nearby Waimate North population.
The largest locality in the area is Kerikeri
, with a population of 5,654 persons, at a distance of 61.854 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Waimate North
(2,799 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.424 kilometers.
- Min height: 320 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 365 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 344 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.249 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.393 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.333.