Hiking TraIl nearby ‘Ayy population.
The largest locality in the area is ‘Izrā
, with a population of 22,756 persons, at a distance of 17.149 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is ‘Ayy
(7,340 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.006 kilometers.
- Min height: -303 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 124 meters above sea level.
- Average height: -103 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.263 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.294 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.620.