Hiking TraIl nearby Burmā population.
The largest locality in the area is ‘Ajlūn
, with a population of 125,557 persons, at a distance of 9.232 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Burmā
(4,735 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.115 kilometers.
- Min height: 767 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 941 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 845 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 74.343 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.225 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.805.