Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Santo Domingo y Caballera natural area, in España and Santa Eulalia de Gállego population.
The largest locality in the area is Ayerbe
, with a population of 1,096 persons, at a distance of 9.769 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santa Eulalia de Gállego
(133 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.538 kilometers.
- Min height: 621 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,017 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 788 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.984 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.281 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.884.