Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Carreu-Sant Corneli natural area, in España and Tremp population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 15.527 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.100 kilometers.
- Min height: 705 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,204 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 957 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.405 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.464 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.840.