Hiking TraIl nearby Tsikalariá population.
The largest locality in the area is Chaniá
, with a population of 54,565 persons, at a distance of 16.874 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tsikalariá
(1,204 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.152 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,348 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,978 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,801 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 38.049 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.253 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 57.958.