Hiking TraIl nearby Bodajk population.
The largest locality in the area is Mór
, with a population of 14,690 persons, at a distance of 6.390 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bodajk
(4,069 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.959 kilometers.
- Min height: 201 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 449 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 317 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.957 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.382 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.116.