Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Puebla de Lillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Río Aller
, with a population of 12,766 persons, at a distance of 15.052 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puebla de Lillo
(673 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.419 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,196 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,725 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,350 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.645 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.274 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.289.