Hiking TraIl nearby Valgaudemar natural area, in Francia and Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur population.
The largest locality in the area is Gap
, with a population of 42,715 persons, at a distance of 32.074 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur
(1,608 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.578 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,045 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,474 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,867 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 31.774 %.
- Average slope downhill: -32.797 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 181.736.