Hiking TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Villanueva de la Reina population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 13.855 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villanueva de la Reina
(3,373 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.046 kilometers.
- Min height: 215 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 259 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 232 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.592 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.205 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.246.