Hiking TraIl nearby Riu Gaià natural area, in España and Alió population.
The largest locality in the area is Valls
, with a population of 25,092 persons, at a distance of 10.102 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alió
(403 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.574 kilometers.
- Min height: 242 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 376 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 298 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.993 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.220 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.458.