Hiking TraIl nearby Mont de Grange natural area, in Francia and Saint-Maurice population.
The largest locality in the area is Monthey
, with a population of 15,106 persons, at a distance of 5.938 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Maurice
(3,701 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.958 kilometers.
- Min height: 398 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 479 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.355 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.402 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.665.