Hiking TraIl nearby Moyenne vallée du Lot inférieure natural area, in Francia and Cahors population.
The largest locality in the area is Cahors
, with a population of 23,331 persons, at a distance of 12.595 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.088 kilometers.
- Min height: 117 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 302 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 178 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.292 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.630 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.485.