Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Peñalsordo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 15.298 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peñalsordo
(1,379 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.893 kilometers.
- Min height: 404 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 708 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 524 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.988 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.800 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.485.