Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.776 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.865 kilometers.
- Min height: 166 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 460 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 321 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.670 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.917 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.482.