Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 277.856 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.701 kilometers.
- Min height: 243 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 895 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.749 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.138 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.679.