Hiking TraIl nearby Ordesa y Monte Perdido natural area, in España and Broto population.
The largest locality in the area is Broto
, with a population of 509 persons, at a distance of 8.025 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.000 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,632 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,883 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,778 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 30.316 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.957 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.929.