Hiking TraIl nearby Serra d'Aubenç i Roc de Cogul natural area, in España and Coll de Nargó population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 32.744 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coll de Nargó
(601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.368 kilometers.
- Min height: 804 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,030 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 919 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.796 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.244 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.547.