Hiking TraIl nearby La Murta y la Casella natural area, in España and Llaurí population.
The largest locality in the area is Alzira
, with a population of 44,690 persons, at a distance of 9.922 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llaurí
(1,269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 181 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 410 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 310 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.084 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.604 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.621.