Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Courmayeur population.
The largest locality in the area is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
, with a population of 10,614 persons, at a distance of 15.770 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Courmayeur
(2,790 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.950 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,647 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,911 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,277 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.050 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.855 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 117.429.