Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Boumort natural area, in España and Sort population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 24.474 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sort
(2,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.497 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,276 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,812 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,560 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.189 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.004 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.279.