Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Boumort natural area, in España and Sort population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 24.408 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sort
(2,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.438 kilometers.
- Min height: 993 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,547 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,284 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 27.606 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.217 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 83.243.