Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Benarrabá population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 8.788 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benarrabá
(550 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.779 kilometers.
- Min height: 465 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 901 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 661 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.178 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.981 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.697.