Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Santo Domingo y Caballera y Río Onsella natural area, in España and Santa Eulalia de Gállego population.
The largest locality in the area is Ayerbe
, with a population of 1,096 persons, at a distance of 13.973 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santa Eulalia de Gállego
(133 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.155 kilometers.
- Min height: 673 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 829 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 729 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.167 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.238 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.433.