Hiking TraIl nearby Laguna Negra y Circos y Glaciares de Urbion natural area, in España and Covaleda population.
The largest locality in the area is Covaleda
, with a population of 2,030 persons, at a distance of 9.305 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.351 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,480 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,199 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,858 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.092 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.545 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.170.