Hiking TraIl nearby Mont-Tremblant population.
The largest locality in the area is Sainte-Adèle
, with a population of 10,634 persons, at a distance of 39.776 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mont-Tremblant
(8,892 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.072 kilometers.
- Min height: 401 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 682 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 494 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.458 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.095 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.745.