Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 21.835 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.967 kilometers.
- Min height: 960 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,265 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,059 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.803 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.248 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.475.