Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 6.482 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.195 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,626 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,925 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,523 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.646 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.042 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.821.