Hiking TraIl nearby Zermatt population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 6.502 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.994 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,541 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,229 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,845 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.198 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.562 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.363.