Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and Andorra la Vella population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 2.695 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.634 kilometers.
- Min height: 952 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,938 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,422 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.285 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.189 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 165.726.